To find the IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) or a serial number of a Samsung phone, you can use one of the following methods:
Dial a specific code.
- Open the phone app on your Samsung phone.
- Dial the following code: *#06#
- After entering the code, your phone's IMEI number should be displayed on the screen.
- Make sure to note down the IMEI number for future reference.
Use the phone's settings
- Open the "Settings" app on your Samsung phone.
- Scroll down and select "About phone" or "About device."
- Look for the "Status" or "Phone information" section.
- Here, you should find the IMEI and serial number listed along with other device information.
Check the device packaging or documentation.
- Locate the original packaging box of your Samsung phone.
- Look for a sticker or label on the box that displays the IMEI and serial number information.
- If you have any documentation, such as a user manual or warranty card, check there as well, as the IMEI or serial number may be listed.
Remember that the IMEI and serial number are unique identifiers for your device, so it's important to keep them in a safe place. Additionally, you can usually find the IMEI number printed on the back of the phone, under the battery, or in the SIM card tray of some Samsung models.